VIP Whale Shark Tour - Private / Comfort Plus (29-feet-boat)
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Isla Holbox, Quintana Roo
- Product code: WSPRI10
Treat yourself and take our 29 Foot boat and make your experience not only memorable but comfortable.
The extra space will go a long way
VIP Holbox Experience / Holbox Whale Shark Tours:
The best and the most professional travel agency on Isla Holbox. We have the highest quality standards. We know how your stay in Holbox is important to you and we strive for excellence to give you an experience you'll remember all your life.
Our office is located in the heart of Isla Holbox, on the Gulf of Mexico. Just a short two-hour drive from the Cancun Airport and the Riviera Maya Resort areas. We are proud to be one of the first companies ever to do the whale shark excursion on Isla Holbox.
Live a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Holbox Whale Shark Tours / VIP Holbox offers you a real VIP experience:
ALL EQUIPMENT included:
snorkeling gear & life jacket.
We are the only whale shark tour to offer so much! Apart from cold water and soda during your tour, we also offer:
- BREAKFAST: Have a great start at Luuma with a light breakfast including coffee, tea, fruits, yoghurt and sweet buns. Where our professional staff give all the required day’s information & safety briefing.
- LUNCH: Enjoy the freshest fish ceviche of your life (lobster seasonally). Served with tortilla chips
Get ready for an unforgettable day.
We meet in Luuma at 6:30. We have a small briefing, give you the necessary equipment, and offer you a light breakfast to have a great start. Then, we walk to the pier, where our boat is waiting to start our journey to find the whale sharks. The trip will take us between one and two hours and we may find different species on our way (if we see a giant manta and its behavior permits it, we can also swim with this harmless creature). Once in the area, we will swim by the whale shark in groups of two plus the guide, for safety reasons and to ensure you get the best experience.
On our way back, we will stop near Cabo Catoche to snorkel the “cuevones” reef and maybe see sea turtles, nurse sharks, lobsters, squids, octopuses, and different reef fish. During our journey, we will prepare the freshest ceviche. Finally, we will go to Santa Paula, where we can stretch our legs, have a pleasant swim and enjoy our ceviche. From this point, we have a 45-minute journey back to Holbox.
- Swimming suit
- Biodegradable sunprotection
- Your own snorkeling gear if you prefer using yours
- Your contagious good humour!
- Comfortable boat in perfect condition with GPS
- Snorkeling equipment and wet-suit for experienced swimmers
- Bilingual guide
- Light breakfast at office: coffee, tea, fruits, yoghurt and sweet buns
- Cooler on board with water, sodas
- The freshest fish ceviche of your life served with tortillas chips
Cancellation more than 7 days in advance:
cancellation fee: no pemalties / 100% refund
Cancellation less than 7 days before the tour:
cancellation fee: deposit
Cancellation Previous day of the tour, before 3 pm
Cancellation fee: 20% of the tour fee
Cancellation previous day of the tour, after 3 pm and no-show
Cancellation fee: 100% of the tour fee. // No refund.(in case we find a paying client to take your seat, we’ll keep your deposit but provide a partial refund.)
Children under 6 years old are not allowed. This trip is not recommended for pregnant women, the elderly and/or people with back problems, because of the type of movement the boat might have. In such cases, we will ask for a medical certificate to allow participation.